Celebrate Global Handwashing Day on October 15th, 2015 with Dial® liquid hand soap. With varieties you’ll love, there’s something for everyone in the family, making it easy for you to spread the word and not the germs.
Global Hand Washing Day is an annual global advocacy day dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding about the importance of hand washing with soap, as an easy, effective and affordable way to help prevent the spread of diseases.
Although hand washing might seem like a simple task, you should follow these steps to thoroughly rid your hands of germs.
- Remove any hand or arm jewellery you may be wearing and wet your hands with warm water.
- Add soap and rub your hands together, ensuring you have lathered all surfaces for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash the front and back of your hands, as well as between your fingers and under your nails.
- Rinse your hands well under warm running water.
- Wipe and dry your hands gently with a paper towel or a clean towel.
- Turn off the tap using the paper towel so that you do not re-contaminate your hands.
- When using a public bathroom, use the same paper towel to open the door when you leave.
- Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash is perfect for all ages!
- Enjoy the tropical mango twist of DialCoconut Water & Mango liquid hand soap.
- Dial Miracle Oil TM with Marula Oil liquid hand soap leaves skin feeling healthy and moisturized.
- Dial Omega Moisture Foaming Hand Wash boasts a moisture rich, clean rinsing formula.
My kids loves using foaming hand soaps alot more than regular soap because it is so much easier to use and rinse off. I love it when there is a scent. I would know if they use soap when I smell their hands. Sometimes my girls forget to use soap and I will ask them to wash them again. Dial foaming hand wash are gentle on the skin so anyone can us it. The Sea Berries hand soap has a pleasant light berries scent but of course my kids love the watermelon scent from the Dial kids collection.
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
The Dial Corporation, a Henkel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel employs about 47,000 people and reported sales of $21.8 billion and adjusted operating profit of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX. www.henkelna.com/press