Tuesday 12 June 2012

Vasanti Cosmetic: Bahamas

This tinted lip balm was included in my ebeauty Birthday bag earlier this year.
I thought it will be like Burt's Bee tinted lip balm but this is 10X more better.
Smooth as butter and it has this wonderful berries smell I could sniff all day.
There are six different shades you can choose from but their Bahamas is their top seller.
It hydrates my lips and I have been using it almost every day.
Lucky me - I have a spare so I dont have to worry when I finish this one.

Ingredients "Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Benzophenone-3, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol,Flavor (Aroma). [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380:3), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)]."

C$15





5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like the looks of this! Very pretty!! I've never tried these before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much that I am wearing it right now :)

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty colour! Do you know if it's available in the UK?

    You have a lovely little blog here! definitely got another follower :)
    If you have any spare time, please check out my blog and let me know what you think of it? I love to write about fashion, beauty, music and soon to be travel!

    E-L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might able to order it online.
      http://vasanticosmetics.com/shipping/?SID=p2g919d1c1n44lh40h2ing5ut3

      Thanks for following

      Delete
  3. I love tinted balms! They are what I reach for most days. I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete