Saturday 16 June 2012

June 2012 topbox

I received mine really late than usual.
My box took a mini detour.

This month box:




Stila: Forever Your Curl Mascara
Full Size 0.24 fl oz @ $29, Sample Size 0.12 fl oz @ $14.50
It is a good size sample.  I really like the applicator.  It does not irritate my eyes.  Not sure it lengthens my lashes as it claims to do.  I doubt there are any mascaras out there can lengthen Asian eye lashes.

Pari Beauty: Precious Glow
Full Size 10ml @ $15, Sample Size - unknown
At first I thought it was a lip gloss when I saw the applicator until I read the information card that it is a liquid shimmer lotion.  It can be used as a eye primer or highlighter.  I love these make-ups that has more than one uses.

Get Creamed Body: Naked Decadence Salon Hair Wash
Full Size 240ml @ $22, Sample Size 60ml @ $5.50
Wow!  Did you smell the stuff?  It has a strong medicine smell.  I have never heard of the company so I will give it a whirl...I wonder if it is like Wen...

Bread & Butter SkinCare
Full Size = Sample Size 90ml @ $11.67
This is the father day sample I asked to receive.  I might be keeping this instead of giving it to my hubby...and I know I am not the only one.  I saw that if you didn't choose a gift for father's day you would have received the Stila: BB Cream...I guess I would have like that too.

*Bonus*
Simple Eye make-up remover
Full Size 125ml @7.97 (Walmart.ca), Sample Size 56ml @ $3.57
Already received this from May's Glossybox.  I dont mind it.  I think it is really good.  I am even thinking of purchasing the full size when I am all out of my makeup remover.

Garnier BB Cream
Full Size 75ml @ $15.97 (Walmart.ca), Sample Size 1.5ml @ $0.32 x 3pkg = $0.96
I already have the full size...it is OK, nothing special.  I noticed others have the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Daily Conditioner if you didn't choose the Father Day gift option.  Too bad, I would have love to try it.


The total value of this box is $36+

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's box - 4.5/5
Product received - 4.5/5
The surprise - 5/5
Favourite product received - Bread & Butter
Brownie Points - Many good size products
Overall reaction - Finally!  Stupid Canada Post...

Do you like this month's box?

1 comment: