Sunday 3 June 2012

Inspire Cosmetics: Dune SPF 18 Corrector Stix

Inspire Cosmetics is based in Toronto.
Discovered them when I was at the Baby Soiree Event.
The Corrector Stix blends really easily and it is so light it does not feel like you are wearing it.
It provides me decent coverage.
I could wear this alone or with a powdered foundation.
To apply, put it on your finger and blend away.

I don't know if it will last me 8 hours because my skin just absorbs it away.
At lease it does not crease like some concealers do.

This stick cost C$24.50 and comes in 5 tones - Silky Beige, Creme, Sandy, Dune, and Hazelnut

Ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexy Salicylate, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter), tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, (May Contain Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides)




No comments:

Post a Comment