Monday 11 June 2012

Clean & Clear Body Wash

Recently Clean & Clear launched their new body wash.
Three choices:
Charge: Pomegranate & Orange zest
Boost: Mango & Papaya
Splash: Wildberry & Guava

At Shoppers Drug Mart they cost about C$7 but at Walmart they cost C$5...so go to Walmart...Hahaha
It smells great and lathers up really nice but in the end it is just another old body wash.
I could not tell the difference from this body wash to my usual brand of Softsoap.
Luckily I had some coupons to bring it down to C$3 each or I would have never bought them.

It advertises that it will "leave your skin clean and refreshed"...
I think all body wash can do that so I doubt I will purchase this body wash again.

Have you try them?  What do you think?




4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these; but they sound lovely...as do most bodywashes!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried these body washes but I still prefer a bar of soap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I've not tried these. Thanks for an honest review, think I'll just stick with a good piece of soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these -- they sound like they would make for a nice-smelling bath. Good for a change from plain soap!

    ReplyDelete